Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Grumpy Day

Today I am feeling a bit of a grump.  My back went out on Saturday as I was trying to lift our giant fellow who still insists on "Mommy hold you" whenever we step outside.  Today I tried to walk three blocks and barely made it home, hunched over and moaning like a 98-year-old the whole way.  I made things worse this morning by taking Gio out to play in the snow- there is finally enough on the grass to try out our sled and I was just not thinking about the consequences.  He loved it but pulling him was not a smart thing for me to do.  40 pounds of toddler is quite a lot of strain on my aching body.

So I am afraid I have nothing much to say that does not include complaining today.  Here are a few photos of random things.  I hope all of you are feeling great.  Go Steelers!!

Could Ben himself rock these tights quite as well as Mr. G?  I think I will have him wearing this shirt right up until Superbowl Sunday!

Our post-swim ritual...chocolate!

Decisions, decisions....

Gio always contemplates this forever ("Hmmmmm.....Hmmmmm") and then picks the pink one EVERY time.

Perhaps it was the added weight of "Big Tom" that threw out my back completely today....

....but Gio sure loved the ride.  When I could no longer pull Gio he pulled the sled himself with Big Tom riding.  Notice the gloves!  We have had a breakthrough...he finally willingly wears them!

No comments:

Post a Comment