Thursday, August 16, 2012

Final Antics in Italy

We depart for Kyiv tomorrow morning.  3 days of driving: Italy-Slovenia-Hungary-Ukraine.  Road trips with a giant dog and a 3-year-old tyrant are not quite what they were when my sister and I would hit Route 90 for our drive up to Dartmouth.  And the junk food options are so limited compared to the roadside options in the US. Boo. Before we leave, here are some last images from our last few days in Italy...

First, a video of Gio and Paolo horsing around in the "big boy" pool in Castelnovo:


Last night we hit a town fair in Gatta (translates as "female cat").

Cotton candy, most of which ended up melted all over his face, hair, shirt and my dress. I suppose that is better than it all ending up in his bloodstream....

I so wished they had these swing seats in my size.  I love this ride!

Gio rode this for an hour straight. 

Gio has developed quite a love of dancing.  Here are a few of his signature moves...



Today Gio sat down in this car at our local gelateria and then patted the seat
to invite this passing girl to join him.

All of you with young daughters, beware.  You might want to avoid "that Belli boy" in 10 years or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment