Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Enzo's Kills and Gio's Poop Cars

I took two photos today (yes, still only have my phone for pictures!) of my two boys' collections.  First Gio's "poop cars", which he earns each time he has a successful visit to the toilet. 

Yes, we are in the midst of potty-training, and I am proud to say he has made it 4 days without an accident.  It actually looks possible that he will be able to start school once he turns 3 in December!  Yeah!

And now, our dear puppy (who has been house-trained for 3 months now).  Enzo has developed a real appetite for electronic gadgets.  I am the rare woman who would really prefer the he chewed on my shoes.  So far my camera, Paolo's iPod, our remote control, various chargers and, as of this morning, my Kindle have all fallen victim.  We are learning to keep everything with a chord or battery well out of reach (which with his rapidly expanding size becomes more and more of a challenge), but we do still slip up at times.  Here he is showing off his kills:
 I miss that Kindle most of all, especially since I was in the midst of a really good book.  Grumble, grumble.

Happy Wednesday to all! Anyone need some size 6 diapers??



No comments:

Post a Comment