Monday, December 5, 2011

Gio's First Day of School!

So yesterday was my birthday and I got a....camera!!!  Yeah.  After 3 weeks without even a phone to take pictures I have been feeling quite out of it and frustrated not being able to take a single picture.  So, still no phone, but at least I was able to document Gio's first day of school today....

First morning wake up...at 8 am.  Not sure we are EVER going to be on time to school!

A bit of hand-paw reassurance.  

Are you ready for me, PSI teachers?!?!

My serious, studious look.

And how I will REALLY look when school begins.

We are starting school a bit illegally, one day before turning 3.  Well, might as well start driving, too.  Probably not illegal anyway here in Ukraine!

About to enter.  That is NOT our stroller in the background, though Gio was rather confused to see it there.

School building and playground

This structure is filled with noise-making toys and often houses big building materials like giant boxes.



I snuck back into school just before Gio's 12pm pick up and hid in the cloakroom to try to capture a few Gio moments....




Gio started yawning at this point, so I knew his 3 hours of school had been enough.  He happily said goodbye to his teachers and off we went.  Back again tomorrow with 40 cupcakes for the big birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment