Saturday, December 17, 2011

School's Out for Christmas!

Yesterday Gio finished a great first two weeks at school and started a 3 week holiday.  Not a bad way to begin his academic life!  He adjusted much better to the new routine than I did.  Let's just say it is going to take me a bit longer to figure out Enzo walking, Gio dressing, feeding, toothbrushing and drive/subway to school without being an hour or more late.  Though school starts at 8 I felt so proud of getting us there by 9 yesterday.  Yes, we have a way to go.  Anyway, we leave for Italy on Thursday and will be there until January 9th.  Here are some random photos I found on my camera this evening...


An Enzo snuggle after a long day at the office.

Birthday cake!

Cookie decorating

New cement mixer sweater from Madrina Linda!

Yep, that's birthday cake #2 (at his party a few days later)


Post birthday party collapse (5 children for 4 hours!)
My 3 boys!
If I do not manage to add a new post before next weekend, a very merry holiday to all of you!

1 comment: