Friday, February 17, 2012

Shots from my day....

Today is our last full day in Kiev before we leave (at the crack of 4AM) for Italy tomorrow.  Here are some shots from my outings today....

Hmmmm.... Saw this one on the drive to school this morning.  Since I cannot read a word my imagination had some fun imagining what message this could possibly be conveying.  

okay, it is true, I did not take this one today.  But it snuck into my upload process and I just could not stand to delete it.  My 3 boys on their favorite couch. 

Icicles.  They are everywhere and rather scary.  I am thinking of wearing Gio's scooter helmet from now on.  

This is Gio's window!

Always something vaguely outdated coming to Kiev from the West.  


Love this guy.  I see him every morning walking around the park.  He dresses like no other man I have seen in Kiev, especially of the over 60 crowd.  I may not have captured it well, but the hat has a huge pom-pom on top.  

From my friend Linda- a "winter horror land".  If the ice on the streets does not kill you, the ice hanging above you will! Kiev really should be considered a "hardship post"!


No comments:

Post a Comment