Saturday, July 21, 2012

Haircut!

Yesterday Gio's beloved cousin Giacomo came for a quick visit.  Gio did not let him out of his sight the entire time, including demanding that Giacomo sleep on the upper bunk bed.

Off to town on Saturday morning for some errands.  

I finally found a way to get Gio into the barber shop- I asked him if he would like to have his hair cut like Giacomo's.  Worked like a charm. 

These are the times when I am glad I have Winnie the Pooh on my iPhone.  
As always, the thumb and Big Tom helped Gio get through the experience.  
Gio's favorite part??  The gel that made his hair feel "like a porcupine dinosaur!"
And, of course, there had to be gelato to celebrate the new look.....

2 comments:

  1. This is incredible. First, Gio looks fantastically great. Next I would like to ask Giacomo to come and babysit as he clearly has the patience of a saint. (Top bunk?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giacomo is a dream. Gio cried harder than I have ever heard him (and that's saying something!) last night when Giacomo left. We have already invited him to come for a week in Kyiv. Perhaps then I could convince him to move in with us....

      Delete