Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gio's First Time Skiing!

Today we took Gio skiing for the first time. Both Paolo and I began skiing when we were 4 years old, so we thought it was time to start.  It was a sunny day, and there is a little ski area only 30 minutes from our house, so we packed into the car (Enzo, too!) and headed off.  Skis rented, pass purchased (Gio was free) and the boys hit the slope.  Comments made while braving the big hill....

"I am very very brave."
"I did it myself!"
"When I grow up, I want to be Santa." (Yep, he is not always completely focused on an activity.)
"Let's come back tomorrow!"
Pretty excited about the big adventure.  



The car ride home.  Skiing is exhausting.
We ended up doing 2 hours of errands in town while Gio slept on and on and on....

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that
    cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!
    My web site :: Local News aggregation website

    ReplyDelete